1) 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree Programs Instructed in Chinese
2) Non-Degree Chinese Language and Cultural Exchange Program (CLP), which lasts 1 to 2 semesters.
3) 1-Year Non-Degree Chinese Preparatory Language Program plus 4-year Bachelor's Degree Programs (Conditional Acceptance)
2. Minimum Entry Requirements
3. Tuition Fee Standard
Students have to afford the costs for textbooks, health check, visa application and residential permit application.
All scholarship spots are only open to students already enrolled at NUFE. Applications from new international students will not be reviewed.
1) Jasmine Scholarship
2) Nanjing Government Scholarship
NUFE will recommend outstanding international students on campus as scholarship candidates and report to the education department of Nanjing government. The education department of Nanjing government will announce the final namelist of scholarship winners around every November.
1) Application Online
2) All original documents are to be verified during registration.
3) Deadline: June 15, 2017
Please read the International Student Handbook carefully for your information before you start your application.
7. Admission Counselor Information
Mr. Liu Ning
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Working Time: 9:00-11:30 14:00-17:00 (UTC+08:00) Monday to Friday
Address: Office 1416, Admin. Building, College of International Education, Nanjing University of Finance & Economics, 3 Wenyuan Rd, Xianlin College Town, Nanjing, P.R. China
If you need a face-to-face meeting in the office, please contact the admission counselor to make an appointment in advance.